Thursday, January 20, 2011

Contract implications of the Foreclosure Documentation Crisis

For anyone in the area, I am speaking tonight at the meeting of the Orange County chapter of the National Contract Managers Association. It is $30 for dinner and my presentation! A little steep perhaps but it could be fun.

My topic is the Contract implications of the Foreclosure documentation crisis. So many recent cases have prevented Banks from foreclosing because the documentation was missing, blank or falsified. The focus of my presentation is only on the contract law dimension of that documentation mess.

This way I can avoid trying to understand, let alone explain, arcane title theory, real property and securitization law-which we all know NO ONE in the US understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment