Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Central African Stock Exchanges Handbook 2012


The New Zanj Publishing House has released the 2012 Central African Stock Exchanges Handbook. The handbook provides in depth information on publicly traded company financials, fiscal policy, political developments, regional indicators and stock exchange details for Botswana, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

It is a incredibly valuable resource for anyone investing in the Region. It provides company profiles, executive and website information. Additionally, for each company the books includes trading and balance sheet figures as well as an outlook for the year.
    
Please let me know if you would like more information on getting a copy.

  
  

3 comments:

  1. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would i go about getting a copy? I have noticed an electronic version but would prefer a hardback. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nick,

      I have a copy I can send you.
      Please email me at ej.mclaughlin@hotmail.com and we can discuss details.

      The hardcover is very impressive and easy to read. I prefer it as well !

      Delete