Sunday, September 30, 2012

Socially responsible investing


This is my favorite topic next to investment in Africa, in fact it is related.
I strongly believe that Socially Responsible Investment in the developed world is very bad news for the developing world. I jsut have not had time and the data to prove it.

There is anecdotal evidence but I need hard data.
In any case, London has promised to establish a Social Stock Exchange in 2013. 

I will watch with interest its development which I am SURE will be amazing for resource laden companies in a position to take advantage of social do-gooders and RUBBISH for companies in the developing world where they are intending to do the most good: the bottom of the pyramid as they like to say.

Hopefully, I can spend some time on this this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment